Uncommon Way Of Growing Mango Tree From Seed

Growing Mango is not that easy, we can do a lot of techniques and methods on how to grow it. But then, I surprised that there are uncommon ways of Growing Mango Tree From Seed like this video we were going to watch. I am pretty convince yet intrigue on this technique he use. Well to know.. let just watch it.

How To Grow Mango Tree From Seed
How to grow a mango tree from a grocery store bought mango. Includes instructions on germination, potting and watering.




So, he take off the mango seed on the mango seed inside. Wow, I thought mangoes has one seed and it turns that its just a shell, the hard one and the real seed is inside it. Basically, I was "Ohh" when I saw the he take off that seed on the seed, because this is my first time to see it off course we know that we can plant mango without removing its shell.

The video cut and says on the description he will update us after a several months and after 4 months a new video showing his Growing Mango.


How to Grow a Mango Tree from Seed: 4 Month Update!
This is a 4 month Update to the video How to Grow a Mango Tree from Seed! Includes tips on general care of the mango tree.

After 4 months, the seed grow to a beautiful young tree and it looks like healthy. I hope to see more progress about the plant.

Furthermore; I am impressed on the technique. It is really easy to try. And, I hope I will grow the sweetest mango on the world called Carabao Mango or Manggang Kalabaw that came from the country Philippines.